GQview is an image browser that features single click access to view images and move around the directory tree.
Here are some key features of "GQview":
· Thumbnail list display.
· Thumbnails can be cached to disk for faster subsequent loads.
· One click file selection.
· Zoom in, out, and fit to window.
· Mode that zoom reverts to on a new image can be configured.
· File filtering options.
· Supports most file types if the libraries are available on the system.
· Basic file operations (create directory, copy, move, rename, and delete).
· Drag and drop.
· Can open a file in an external program (customizable).
· Tab completion in most path entry areas.
· .xvpics thumbnail read-only support.
· Collections (file lists).
· Search utility.
· Find duplicates based on file attributes or image content.
· Full screen viewing.
· Program remains responsive at all times, image loading can be interrupted.
· Internationalization, includes translations for many languages (see README).
· EXIF support.
· Printing, including proof sheets.
· Can attach keywords and comments to images.
· Supports the Thumbnail managing standard.
· Command line control of existing GQview process.
· GTK 2.4 GTK's homepage (FTP site)
· libpng (only needed by GQview releases older than 2.0.0)
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds color profile support, adds the ability to delete folders, and understands more raw file formats with embedded JPEGs.