An open source software used to view 3D models (OBJ Format) and to navigate easily in these models.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in GLC_Player 2.2.0:
- List of the new functionalities :
- Use visualization partitioning and frustum culling to enhance graphic performance on heavy 3D Scene.
- Add the possibility to edit "Pixel Culling" size.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Laurent Ribon
- ROOT \ Multimedia \ Graphics
GLC_Player is an open source software used to view 3D models (OBJ Format) and to navigate easily in these models. With the session concept and navigation possibilities GLC_Player is the accurate tools to review a lot of 3D models. GLC_Player is a cross-platform application (Linux and Windows).
Last updated on July 9th, 2010