GLC_Player is an open source software used to view 3D models (OBJ Format) and to navigate easily in these models. With the session concept and navigation possibilities GLC_Player is the accurate tools to review a lot of 3D models. GLC_Player is a cross-platform application (Linux and Windows).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
List of the new functionalities :
· Use visualization partitioning and frustum culling to enhance graphic performance on heavy 3D Scene.
· Add the possibility to edit "Pixel Culling" size.
· Add the new fly navigation mode.
· Add interactive sectioning possibility (OpenGL clipping plane).
· Add the possibility to save all supported format in the open (Dassault Systemes 3DXML V4 format).
· Add the possibility to use parallel or perspective projection.
· Add the possibility to use 4 OpenGL lights and to edit their position.
· Display the number of renderer geometries and triangles.
· Add the possibility to display 3DXML edges.
· Add Windows 64 bits distribution.
List of enhancements :
· Better 3DXML and Collada file format support.
· Reduce OBJ file loading time.
· Use OpenGL multi-samples for anti-aliasing