GLC_Player is an open source software used to view 3D models (OBJ Format) and to navigate easily in these models. With the session concept and navigation possibilities GLC_Player is the accurate tools to review a lot of 3D models. GLC_Player is a cross-platform application (Linux and Windows).
- List of the new functionalities :
- Use visualization partitioning and frustum culling to enhance graphic performance on heavy 3D Scene.
- Add the possibility to edit "Pixel Culling" size.
- Add the new fly navigation mode.
- Add interactive sectioning possibility (OpenGL clipping plane).
- Add the possibility to save all supported format in the open (Dassault Systemes 3DXML V4 format).
- Add the possibility to use parallel or perspective projection.
- Add the possibility to use 4 OpenGL lights and to edit their position.
- Display the number of renderer geometries and triangles.
- Add the possibility to display 3DXML edges.
- Add Windows 64 bits distribution.
- List of enhancements :
- Better 3DXML and Collada file format support.
- Reduce OBJ file loading time.
- Use OpenGL multi-samples for anti-aliasing