FreePV is a powerful and truly cross platform viewer for panoramic images, both on your harddrive and inside web pages.
Here are some key features of "FreePV":
- Hardware accelerated rendering for smooth viewing experience, based on OpenGL
- Display of cubic and cylindrical panoramas (raw image files)
- Good support for QTVR panorama files (including more exotic features such as compressed headers)
- Standalone and Mozilla/Firefox plugin available
- Unix plugin registers for quicktime files, and plays panoramas on pages designed for Quicktime, PangeaVR and GLPanoView plugins.
- OpenGL (Mesa3D or other)
- glut or freeglut
- Mozilla or Firefox development package
- This is a long overdue beta release featuring much work by Leon Moctezuma during the 2007 Google Summer of Code.