FreePV 0.3.0 Beta 1
A powerful and truly cross platform viewer for panoramic images
FreePV is a powerful and truly cross platform viewer for panoramic images, both on your harddrive and inside web pages.
- Hardware accelerated rendering for smooth viewing experience, based on OpenGL
- Display of cubic and cylindrical panoramas (raw image files)
- Good support for QTVR panorama files (including more exotic features such as compressed headers)
- Standalone and Mozilla/Firefox plugin available
- Unix plugin registers for quicktime files, and plays panoramas on pages designed for Quicktime, PangeaVR and GLPanoView plugins.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is a long overdue beta release featuring much work by Leon Moctezuma during the 2007 Google Summer of Code.