FreePV is a powerful and truly cross platform viewer for panoramic images, both on your harddrive and inside web pages.
Here are some key features of "FreePV":
· Hardware accelerated rendering for smooth viewing experience, based on OpenGL
· Display of cubic and cylindrical panoramas (raw image files)
· Good support for QTVR panorama files (including more exotic features such as compressed headers)
· Standalone and Mozilla/Firefox plugin available
· Unix plugin registers for quicktime files, and plays panoramas on pages designed for Quicktime, PangeaVR and GLPanoView plugins.
· OpenGL (Mesa3D or other)
· glut or freeglut
· Mozilla or Firefox development package
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is a long overdue beta release featuring much work by Leon Moctezuma during the 2007 Google Summer of Code.