Fraqtive is a program for drawing Mandelbrot and Julia fractals. It uses a very fast algorithm and generates high quality, smooth images.
It is fully interactive, allowing for real-time mouse navigation and dynamic generation of the Julia fractal preview. OpenGL-rendered 3D view of the fractals is also supported.
· Linux or any POSIX compatible system with the X Window System
· Qt version 3.2 or newer, built with multitheading and OpenGL support
· the OpenGL and GLU libraries
· a modern C++ compiler and the C++ standard library
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· In this version it is possible to generate a series of images with increasing zoom level and optional rotation. This makes it possible to create very nice looking animations.