A program for drawing Mandelbrot and Julia fractals
It is fully interactive, allowing for real-time mouse navigation and dynamic generation of the Julia fractal preview. OpenGL-rendered 3D view of the fractals is also supported.
· Linux or any POSIX compatible system with the X Window System
· Qt version 3.2 or newer, built with multitheading and OpenGL support
· the OpenGL and GLU libraries
· a modern C++ compiler and the C++ standard library
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- In this version it is possible to generate a series of images with increasing zoom level and optional rotation. This makes it possible to create very nice looking animations.