Fractal View project is a fractal viewing application that can be used to explore common fractal sets.
It runs full-screen, supports four different fractal sets, has 22 different color palletes, support for PNG files, and performs anti-aliasing and zooming in all sets.
· Download and install any appropriate Java® Runtime Environment higher than 1.4.
· Download the whichever release of Fractal View you feel most comfortable with.
· Unzip Fractal View.
· Run Fractal View using the command 'java -Xms32m -Xmx128m FractalView'
· Press F1 or H for help while using Fractal View.
What's New in This Release:
· With a new outlook on user color selection 1.0.3 promises more colors for rendering.
· There is also a new borderless window that allows for more interesting linux usage.
· Of course there is always the standard collection of bugfixes and code optimizing.
· Also note that CVS is now running and Cann has joined the project.