EntityForge is a 3D graphical media display, animation, and manipulation tool. EntityForgeEntityForge allows artists and animators to try out their work.
It's intended for several uses:
· WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) display of character models and animations in a game engine environment.
· Conversion of character models and animations to and from various formats and packaging styles, with emphasis on Cal3D.
· Limited model post-editing. (Material swaps, animation weighting, etc.)
· Object composition for packaging and distribution by artists and world developers.
What actually works:
· Load Cal3d model and animation sets and render in realtime, fully textured and in wireframe.
· Animation 'tryout', including blending weight adjustments for multiple simultaneous animations.
· Toggle rendering of individual meshes.
· Arbitrarily change material assignments for individual meshes.
What's New in This Release:
· The code was updated for the latest versions of cal3d, gtkglextmm, and sigc++.