Endeavour Mark II 3.1.3
Endeavour Mark II is a file browser, image browser, and archiver.
- Two pane tree & list style File Browser.
- Image Browser with thumbs list and a pan & zoom image viewer.
- Archiver for viewing, creating, and extracting packages.
- Commercial quality user-interface design.
- Convient drag & drop operations.
- Drag & drop downloading with the WGet Front End.
- Extended MIME Types support with external import/export support for other MIME Type file formats.
- Fully customizable tool bars and list headings.
- A recycled objects system.
- Device and disk utility programs:
- o Download - Front end for the GNU WGet
- o HEdit - Hex editor
- o SysInfo - CPU Display
- o ZipTool - Front end for ZipTools
Endeavour Mark II
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.1.2
- New features and bugfixes were applied to the Archiver.
- The RAR encryption bug has been fixed.
- Listing archives is now asynchronous.
- Configuration IO function name spaces were fixed in the API.