Endeavour Mark II project is a complete file management suite that comes with a File Browser, Archiver, Recycled Objects system, Image Browser and a set of file & disk management utility programs.
Here are some key features of "Endeavour Mark II":
· Two pane tree & list style File Browser.
· Image Browser with thumbs list and a pan & zoom image viewer.
· Archiver for viewing, creating, and extracting packages.
· Commercial quality user-interface design.
· Convient drag & drop operations.
· Drag & drop downloading with the WGet Front End.
· Extended MIME Types support with external import/export support for other MIME Type file formats.
· Fully customizable tool bars and list headings.
· A recycled objects system.
Device and disk utility programs:
· o Download - Front end for the GNU WGet
· o HEdit - Hex editor
· o SysInfo - CPU Display
· o ZipTool - Front end for ZipTools
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New features and bugfixes were applied to the Archiver.
· The RAR encryption bug has been fixed.
· Listing archives is now asynchronous.
· Configuration IO function name spaces were fixed in the API.