Ekee produces images interactively from LaTeX expressions. Drag and drop in several common formats (PNG, SVG, PDF, EPS) to other applications is supported.
Ekee can reopen the equations it has created in PNG format. It is free software, released under the GPL license.
What's New in This Release:
· rewrote the whole application in Ruby + Qt4
· the whole application should now be more robust
· the interface state is automatically saved and restored between runs
· it is now possible to resize the equation on the fly with the mouse
· by default, the equation is regenerated on every keystroke
· PNG files generated by Ekee can be reopened (with the menu or by dragging the file onto Ekee), in order to further edit the equation
· it looks better