Ease is a presentation authoring software for the GNOME desktop environment. It aims to be a clean, simple yet powerful program that allows you to create elegant, good-looking presentations.
To build Ease, install the following tools:
- valac => 0.8.1
- gcc (or clang)
As well as these dependencies:
Remember to install the introspection packages as well, which
look like this :
Run the autogen script by typing : `./autogen.sh`
Then, type `make` or `make CC=clang` if you want to use clang.
Here are some key features of "Ease":
· create/open/save presentations
· add text/image/video/links to your content
· easily manipulate those : scale, move, rotate, flip, etc...
· easily add some shadow/outline/glow to your content
· add nice (not ugly planet-flying-away) transitions : fade in/out, panel, slide, etc...
· export to PDF/PNG(/AVI?)
· use cool pre-defined themes
· fetch online free-of-charge stock images
· playback your presentation smoothly, with presenter tips such as spotlight, focus, chronometer, etc...