DrawPile is a collaborative drawing program, similar to OpenCanvas. It is currently under planning stages. DrawPile project will use Qt4 and will be available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
� DrawPile is still in a very early stage of development, so automatic
� installation is not yet supported.
� To compile DrawPile, Qt 4.2 is required.
� DrawPile now uses cmake to generate its makefiles.
� Run "cmake ." in the root project directory and then "make" to compile.
� The client and server executables will be placed in bin/
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Subpixel drawing.
· A new pen tool that draws without antialiasing.
· Support for blending modes other than regular alpha blend.
· Brush sliders have a new graphical style.
· The view can now be rotated.
· Support for changing keyboard shortcuts.