DiscWrapper was made with Code::Blocks and it uses the wxWidgets library. It has template covers. Depending on the case there are pages where you can place labels, images, and directory lists.
- PreviewOutput.cpp: Greatly improved preview rendering
- DiscWrapperMain.cpp: Bugfix fitting image horizontal/vertical do not work properly
- ProjectFileHandling.cpp: Bugfix lists are not updated to current syntax when opening old projects
- NewDialog.cpp: Bugfix error about ~HOME/.discwrapper/templates/ won't show up anymore(it was nonsense)
- Fixed some typos in German translation