DiscWrapper was made with Code::Blocks and it uses the wxWidgets library. It has template covers. Depending on the case there are pages where you can place labels, images, and directory lists.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· PreviewOutput.cpp: Greatly improved preview rendering
· DiscWrapperMain.cpp: Bugfix fitting image horizontal/vertical do not work properly
· ProjectFileHandling.cpp: Bugfix lists are not updated to current syntax when opening old projects
· NewDialog.cpp: Bugfix error about ~HOME/.discwrapper/templates/ won't show up anymore(it was nonsense)
· Fixed some typos in German translation