Danpei is a Gtk+ based Image Viewer.
Danpei allows you to browse through your image files in thumbnail form, and it can rename, cut, and paste them easily with an interface similar to that of Windows Explorer.
It is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
Here are some key features of "Danpei":
Rename files very easily
· You can rename your image files very easily only by changing their file names in entries, looking through them in Thumbnail format.
· This is very convenient when arranging the pictures taken in from your digital camera.
· Created thumbnails are cached, and from next time, 'Danpei' will display them quickly.
File operations like Windows Explorer
· You can move or copy your image files with cut & paste, and can create new directories or remove diretories.
· Cut & paste is possible to two or more files.
Drag and Drop
· You can move your image files from a directory to another one with drag and drop.
View/Edit image files
· You can view or edit your image files with your favorite applications. -- ImageMagick, Gimp etc.
Print out images.
· You can start an arbitrary command to print out your image files.
· The size of tarball is about 410KB, of elf binary after 'strip' is about 180KB.
· Gtk+-1.2.6 or later
· gdk-pixbuf-0.8.0 or later
· libpng-1.0.3 or later
· ImageMagick-4.2.2 or later
· XFree86-3.3.5 or later