Danbooru Client 1.1
Danbooru-based image boards access tool
Those boards offer a REST and POST API which is used by this program.
Although this is a PyKDE4 application, it uses CMake to do its work. This means that you'll need a working compiler and the KDE headers installed (even though they won't be even touched).
Then, follow the steps:
- cd to the source directory
- mkdir build; cd build
- cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix` ../
- make install as root (or via sudo)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Full Python3 support
- When connecting, posts are automatically retrieved
- Pool lists are now downloaded immediately, and the button now fetches more results (UI needs improvement)