Cpsed is an OpenGL 3D scene editor built with QT library. It allows you to position, rotate and scale each of your 3d models. It features open/save/delete function. JPG/BMP/TGA textures are supported.
DFF Renderware 3d format is now suppported. The save file format is pure ascii with comma separated values.A simple camera allows to move the entire scene with mouse.
What's New in This Release:
· Cpsed window has a nice toolbar with pretty icons.
· It is possible to choose the insert point of the models when just loaded instead
· of the default position (0,0,0), to ease the model's positioning into the scene when
· it becomes bigger and bigger.
· Undo/Redo ability.
· Camera position is saved with the scene and restored when the scene is loaded.
· Cpsed now allows to set a default camera viewpoint.
· When a model is deleted its name and id appear in the status bar.
· Ability to change the model's loading path before saving the scene.
· The name of the current scene appears in the window title bar.