Converseen is an open source software written in C++ with the powerful Qt4 libraries.
Thanks to the Magick++ image libraries it supports more than 100 image formats.
You can convert an unlimited number of images and / or create thumbnails
to any of the most popular formats: DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF.
With Converseen you can save your time because it allows you to process more than one image with a mouse click!
Converseen is very simple: it features a very simple user interface without strange options.
With converseen you can:
- Carry out a single or a multiple conversion.
- Create one or multiple thumbnails.
- Create converted thumbnails.
- Compress images for your pages.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug with the overwrite option on Windows
· Updated the german translation