Construo project offers a simple wire frame construction toy.
Construo is a simple 2D construction programm (it is currently not a real game) for objects which consist of rods and springs and let them react on physical forces. You can currently construct buildings and objects like bridges, towers, spaceshuttles, etc. and you let them fall to ground and see seem smash and break.
Sound like fun, doesn't it =;-) The game is similar to Bridge Builder and heavily inspired from the Gamasutra article Collision Response: Bouncy, Trouncy, Fun.
Its covered under the GNU General Public License, thats means source code is availabel and you are allowed to modify it.
· OS: GNU/Linux or another Unix-like OS
· CPU: probally something fast, havn't tested it on anything sub-1Ghz
· Libraries: Only plain Xlib is required, which comes with every distro
What's New in This Release:
· added scaling, press 's' in select-mode
· fixed problem with new particles disappearing in run-mode
· made the ground look a bit nicer
· fixed speed problem in the X11 target