The Command Line Quaternions project hopes to create command line functions that generate thousands of points of quaternions, to be fed into animation software. Quaternions are numbers with 4 parts: one for time, three for space.
Here are some key features of "Command Line Quaternions":
Strengths of the command line interface:
- Programs are small.
- Small is easier to maintain.
- Permutations, perumations, pert mutations.
Strengths of quaternion animations:
- Time and space are together.
- Does real and complex analytical animations too.
- Could produce new images of math.
- Release early, release often.
- Use short charter and requirements statements.
- Doug is the benign dictator.
- Unary functions.
- Binary functions.
- Graphical output to a web page.
- Command used to generate an animation is in summary images comment field.