ComicTagger 1.1.10 Beta
A cross-platorm GUI/CLI app for writing metadata to comic archives
ComicTagger is an open source and multi-platform application for writing metadata to comic archives, written in Python and PyQt.
- Runs on Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows, and Linux systems
- Communicates with an online database (Comic Vine) for acquiring metadata
- Uses image processing to automatically match a given archive with the correct issue data
- Batch processing in the GUI for tagging hundreds or more comics at a time
- Reads and writes multiple tagging schemes (ComicBookLover and ComicRack, with more planned).
- Reads and writes RAR, Zip, and folder archives (external tools needed for writing RAR)
- Command line interface (CLI) on all platforms, which supports batch operations, and which can be used in native scripts for complex operations.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated series query to match changes on Comic Vine side
- Added a message when not able to open a file or folder
- Fixed an issue where series names with periods would fail on search
- Other misc bug fixes