ComicMaster is a CBR/CBZ reader for comic archives. It is able to open CBR and CBZ archives and display image contents. It allows you to add and remove single images, reorder images, and rename images in archives.
It has some functionality to verify archives, and provides means to conveniently sort archives in a different folder. Those features are fairly well tested.
ComicMaster project allows you to load a database plugin to manage comics in a PostgreSQL database, and it allows you to add meta-information in XML format to archives. The implementation of these features is currently sketchy at best.
- The main change is the new configuration database, which unfortunately is not compatible with old configuration files. This change was necessary to allow you to identify a comic not only by name, but by name and volume.
- Several minor improvements have been added. For example, the window caption is updated when more than one comic slot is used and the current slot changes.
- Now unused titles can not only be hidden, but also "unhidden" again.
- The function that made image rotations permanent was broken and has been fixed.
- A few help dialogs have been added.