Coherent PDF Command Line Toolkit 1.5
Coherent PDF Command Line Toolkit gives you a wide range of professional, robust tools to modify PDF files.
Coherent PDF Command Line Toolkit gives you a wide range of professional, robust tools to modify PDF files manually from the command line, from scripts or within programs. They're based on our own PDF technology. They come with a comprehensive 48-page manual.
- Quality Split and Merge, keeping bookmarks.
- Linearize (Fast web view)
- Encrypt and Decrypt (including AES encryption)
- Scale, rotate, crop and flip pages
- Copy, Remove and Add bookmarks
- Add logos, watermarks, page numbers and text
- Make PDF-based presentations
- Put multiple pages on a single page
- Add, remove and manipulate annotations
- Read and set document information and metadata
- Add and remove file attachments
- Thicken hairlines, blacken text, make draft documents
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.4
- The toolkit was ported to Solaris 10 Intel and Sparc.
- New features and bugfixes were added.