A simple paint program
Size and number of bubbles painted with is adjustable, with the documentationstats on a toggleable layer. Saving of images is available, and the window is resizable.
* t : Toggle the information screen
* Window is resizable
* Expects a three-button mouse, with mouse wheel. Can’t vouch for results otherwise :)
* LMB : Draw Bubbles
* MMB-hold-move up/down : changes bubble size
* RMB-hold-move up/down : change brush *hue*
* RMB-hold-move left/right : change brush *value* (light to dark)
* Mouse-wheel : change the ’spray pressure’ of bubbles (number applied at once)
* You can hold down multiple mouse buttons at the same time while drawing to get different effects
* ’s’ : Save a ‘bubblePaint.####.png’ image in the application directory based on the current resolution of the window
* ‘n’ : Start a new session (be careful, will clear *everything*)
* ‘c’ : Clear the *dynamic* bubbles. Don’t modify the background
* ‘d’ : ‘Dry’ the dynamic bubbles to the background, allowing painting on top
* ‘p’ : Will update the palette of the brush, based on what color is under the brush
* ‘o’ : Will swap the current brush color with its complimentary (opposite) color
* ‘b’ : Set the background color to the current brush color (will clear the background of any *dried* bubbles)
* ‘g’ : Toggles onoff ‘gravity’. Default direction is ‘down’
* ‘arrows’ : Defines direction of gravity, and turns gravity on
* ‘ctrl+z’ : Undo remove bubbles in order of creation (no redo)
* ‘Esc’ : Exit”
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updating hotkeys to have better color control.
- Updating onscreen docs with better formatting.
- Added "blur" filter to background image.
- Added a bunch more brush images.