AutoQ3d project a QT quick 3d model editor program for Linux.
Here are some key features of "AutoQ3D":
· Drawing tools for creating points, lines, polylines, triangles, rectangles.
· Import DXF File Format (DXF 2004, 2000, R14).
· Export DXF File Format (DXF 2000).
· Import MD2 File Format (Quake File Format).
· Powerful selection and modification tools (move, scale, stretch, rotate, mirror, zoom, pan,...).
· Snapping to objects (endpoints, centers, intersections,...).
· Console for coordinate positioning and launching commands.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Grid Snap
· Bug fixes