Auto Adjust Photo 0.41
Set and correct a photo image automatically with only one click.
Not all images are adjusted originally in the proper way. Some of them can be too dark, too bright, or the colors are just too yellowish. The middle tone can be too dark - at this we see the pictures too dark, no matter how many light colors they have. The program tries to set these parameters by analization to the best values.
This can be a solution for those kind of users who are not able to set up and correct images with complicated huge graphical softwares, or just simply don't intend to spend a lot of time with setting the images one-by-one manually. Only selecting the image files are enough, then right-clicking with the mouse you can just start the automatic color correction command from the local menu (one-step operation from a console command too).
The program handles the following image formats: mif, pnm / pgm / ppm, bmp, ras, jp2, jpc, jpg, pgx
This program is FREEWARE - Free software. You are free to use it. You may not rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile or disassemble it without the written permission of the author. The creator of the software will not be liable for any damages or data loss while using it.
The following options are supported:
--help Print this help
-v --version Print version information
-d --description Print more detailed information about the program
-l --licence Print licence agreement
-i --info Information about the image
-a --autoadjust *Auto adjust the colors of the image
-o --overwrite *Overwrite mode, the original source file is replaced
-j1 --jpg JPG image output
-j2 --jp2 JPEG 2000 image output
-r --resize *Resize image with given value taking the longer side
-s --speed Print extra speed information
-q --quality *Set image quality from 1 to 100
-m --mute Muted mode, no information printed during operation
* marked parameters need file input
aaphoto --info image.jpg
aaphoto --autoadjust image.jpg
aaphoto --resize70% image.jpg
aaphoto --resize600 image.jpg
aaphoto --quality80 image.jp2
aaphoto *.jp2 --overwrite --speed
- auto adjust parameter is set by default if no other parameters are given
- a _new filename will be generated without --overwrite parameter
- on directory input every file will be processed in it but not recursively
- order of parameters does not matter
- resizing can be set in percentage too
- resize parameter should be less or equal than original
- resize uses the best (and slowest) resampling method
- default jpeg compression quality is 95%
Auto Adjust Photo
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- new aaRGB v0.64 version update (see aaRGB changelog)
- add -- switch to mark the end of option list for posix compatibility
- fix some warnings given by -Wextra compile option