The Vector Graphics Language App
Asymptote features equations and labels, which are typeset with LaTeX, in order to offer you a high-quality PostScript (PS) output.
- inspired by MetaPost
- mathematically oriented
- compiles figures into virtual machine code
- uses simplex method and deferred drawing to solve overall size constraint issues
- high-level graphics
- provides a standard for typesetting mathematical figures
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A segmentation fault in drawSphere was fixed.
- Recursive calls to simpson are now supported.
- The explicit libglapi dependency was removed.
- A latexmkrc example file that shows how to store figures in a subdirectory is now included.