A textile-oriented paint program, mainly for jacquard
It has good tools for drawing images in repetition, support for handling palette images (color reduction, substitution, protected, transparent colors), contour tools, layer support, unlimited undo/redo, support for drawing in aspect ratio (pixels need not be square), a two level grid, and a coordinates display.
The project is simple, stable, fast, and works well on large images (>8000x8000).
- it has good tools for working with reduced color images (palette)
- for color reduction
- for drawing in repeat
- for drawing in aspect ratio different than 1:1, as this is necessary for weaving
- works well with large images (8000x8000 and more)
- incorporates a nice image browser
- has unlimited undo/redo
- has keyboard shortcuts equal to Photoshop whenever possible
- has a couple of functions you will not find in any other program
- lacks thousands of functions some other programs have
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Many new filters were added, including ikat, wave, zigzag, and mix.
- Contour operations were improved.
- The view mode now allows crosshair cursors for precise drawing.
- A list of the most recently used files is available in the File menu, with image icons and image size, for easy access.