A set of tools to convert ANSI and art scene-related file formats into PNG images.
Ansilove/PHP project includes an all purposes command line converter, along with a library to use on web pages for doing "on the fly" conversions.
- Ansilove/PHP requires PHP with the GD module (version greater than 1.6) installed. If you want to convert huge files, you may have to increase the memory_limit size in your php.ini file.
- ANSi (.ANS) format support
- BiNARY (.BIN) format support
- ADF (.ADF) format support
- Small output file size (4-bit PNG)
- SAUCE (Standard Architecture for Universal Comment Extentions) support
- 80x25 font support
- 80x50 font support
- Amiga font support
- iCE colors support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added new and updated documentation file in AsciiDoc format (Also available in HTML and PDF)
- Using proper bitshift instead of pow for ADF / IDF / XBIN font processing
- Skipping 'Set mode' and 'Reset mode' sequences to correctly render files saved with recent versions of PabloDraw