AmoK Exif Sorter 2.56
AmoK Exif Sorter is the easy but powerful solution for renaming your photos.
The AmoK Exif Sorter software can't only rename pictures. The software can also move or copy them to arbitrary folders. These folders again, can be named according to the exif data. For instance, all pictures taken in February 2007 could be moved to c:fotos2007February and the pictures named according to the template "year-month-day_time_some-text" which would result in a file name such as 2007-02-27_18:34_New_York.jpg.
To ease work, AmoK Exif Sorter offers a live preview of the file names, an integrated picture and exif data viewer, drag & drop, thumbnail view, automatic update check, and profiles for different cameras and users. Complete directories including sub directories may be processed or single files. In addition, the exif date may be changed (plus/minus X years/days/hours/...) and also non-exif files such as video files may be renamed according to their file creation date. Beside the exif data the IPTC format is supported.
AmoK Exif Sorter 2 is written in JAVA and runs on all operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac).
Here are some key features of "AmoK Exif Sorter":
· Fast renaming of pictures based Exif- and IPTC data
· Support of all Exif / IPTC data ( date picture taken, year, month, week, day, hour, second, size of photo, camera model, camera manufacturer, exposure, aperture, original filename, description, place, keywords, and many more)
· Easy definition of rules for renaming via Tags (%year%, %month%, Úy%, ...)
· Photos may be renamed, moved or copied
· Preview of new filenames in real-time
· Assistant for renaming photos
· Processing of single files or directories including sub directories
· Integrated picture viewer
· Handles thousand of pictures at once
· Drag & Drop support
· Automatic update check
· Profiles for different cameras, users and renaming rules
· 40% faster than AmoK Exif Sorter 1.x
· Independent of operating system (runs on Windows, Linux and Mac)
· Free English support via email
· 100% free for private and commercial use
· With and without setup/installer available
· Java Runtime Environment 5 (1.5) or later (tested with JRE 6 on Ubuntu 7.10)
What's New in This Release:
· Update: GUI in general and usability on small screens improved
· Update: "Save Profil"-Dialog renewed
· Fix: Keyboard navigation in Formattag Assistant re-implemented
· Fix: Formattag %filename% represents the original file name without file extension
· Fix: Crash-Bug in Formattag Assistant removed
AmoK Exif Sorter
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Update: "Limitedly sortable" not possible any more. In case of missing EXIF data, default values are taken.
- Fix: Linux: Workaround for GTK problem