tk_cdconverter is a small GUI frontend which helps you rip a CD into a directory, convert the resulting wav files into MP3s (using lame), and set the ID3 tags.
- copy tk_cdconverter_x.x.tgz on a place you want (e.g. /usr/local/src)
- uncompress tk_cdconverter in this directory (tar -xvzf ./tk_cdconverter_x.x.tgz)
- cd ./tk_cdconverter
- run ./tk_install.tcl as root
- choice a place for the files and the start script
Here are some key features of "tk_cdconverter":
· rip a Audio-CD into a directory
· convert this files into mp3 in the same or into a 2nd directory
· add some id3 tags informations to all files in this mp3 directory (by using of the cd-text informations on the Audio-CD or per hand)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The start conditions for each task have been overworked.
· A new open-directory-dialog has been created, and now shows the files.