A musical instrument, is an Interactive Musical Workstation software emulator
stygmorgan is a Linux project developed in C using the Fast Light Toolkit FLTK 2 and hope is very intuitive and easy to use.
stygmorgan is oriented to musical students and amateur musicians. With their chord sequencer is the fast way to create style based songs to practice.
- sty From Style, because is capable to import many files in different Musical Style formats.
- gm General MIDI, because is released to use with a General Midi compatible sound font.
- organ Because all the Interactive Musical Keyboard Workstation, when i was young was called organs.
- Real time tracks.
- Imports .sty, .prs, and .mid musical style file formats.
- 32 chords recognized in all the possible inversions.
- Fingered Bass, use the low note of the chord to play the bass.
- Three melody simultaneous sounds, Two chord simultaneous sounds.
- Program Change change patterns and/or sounds.
- Synchronized start when recognizes a chord.
- Solo, Mutes, Reverberation, Chorus, Volume, Pan, Program, Bank, Octave and Transpose controls for each mixer channel.
- Fully configurable for use any kind of external sound font.
- Fully editable styles, patterns, sounds, recordings.
- Chord sequencer.
- 16 tracks patterns, seven simultaneous, chords are mandatory for play tracks.