rcoaster is an advanced playlist manager and play controller.
MP3s and Oggs can be added and queued using one of two Web interfaces, or a shell scripting interface, enabling you to integrate with any environment. A GNOME panel applet for play control is also included.
· GTK+ version 2.2.x
What's New in This Release:
· Many bug fixes, and new/expanded functionality.
· Replaced old bash scripts with new ruby scripts.
· Added more events to the XOSD status plugin, including sorting/shuffling, widening/narrowing lists, queuing songs.
· Support for new XOSD, including DRb.
· Experimental song information "guesser", attempts to determine song name, artist, album, etc, based soley on filename and path.
· Experimental plugin to speak the name of the song using flite.