pyTrommler is a cross platform drum machine that is loosely based on the now defunct Trommler project. pyTrommler supports WAV files as samples and features real-time audio playback.
Here are some key features of "pyTrommler":
· Distributed under the GPL.
· Works under Linux, BSD, Windows.
· Graphical user interface based on GTK.
· Supporty complex rhythms (variable number of beats per pattern)
· Virtual drum "@ACCENT" to emphasize certain beats.
· 16 bit 44100kHz mono or stereo drum samples (individual stereo panning and volume adjustment)
· Realtime (stereo) audio output using SDL library.
· Alternatively, audio output to a wav file.
What's New in This Release:
· This release cleans up a lot of minor bugs and adds real time pattern/beat tracking.