Pucko is an ncurses music player.
Currently support the following audio formats MikMod MOD, Timidity MIDI, Ogg Vorbis, and MP3.
Read the INSTALL file to get more information on how to compile this application.
What's New in This Release:
· Makefile fix
· Included a ID3 lib (mplib)
· ID3 interface
· Gui to show ID3 iformation about a track
· Playlist now show ID3 information if and found
· Speed improvments in ID3 information loader and list preview
· Search based on ID3 information
· Search GUI show ID3 information
· Queue GUI show ID3 information
· Possible to move songs up and down the queue
· Code clean up
· Dont select the menu button if you are using the short cuts
· Repeat works correcty when next is pressed
· Gui updated after filebrowser has been used
· Rename function in playlist manager implemented
· Bug fix, playlist order songs after order in directory
· Bug fix, queued song in wrong order
· Bug fix, list selection bug in queue
· Bug fix, possible to move songs out of the queue
· Bug fix, jump to song by index in playlist
· Bug fix, mute activated at start but player play anyway
· Bug fix, double free or corruption error temporary resolved by ignoring it
· Bug fix, removing last element from a list make the selection disapear
· Bug fix, search hanged if song had no id3 information.
· Bug fix, player dont stop playing after queue is cleared