Pod Caster connects to Internet audio/radio streams and downloads them locally. It can then add them to a podcast for downloading onto portal devices. The encoded podcast/media files can have cover art/meta data added to them.
Here are some key features of "pod-caster":
· Capture Internet radio to audio files.
· Create MP3, WAV and MP4 files.
· Encodes metadata and cover art into the media files.
· Create podcasts from captured radio stations.
· Supports real audio and Microsoft ASF format.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment