An application that creates podcasts from radio shows
Pod Caster connects to Internet audio/radio streams and downloads them locally. It can then add them to a podcast for downloading onto portal devices. The encoded podcast/media files can have cover art/meta data added to them.
- Capture Internet radio to audio files.
- Create MP3, WAV and MP4 files.
- Encodes metadata and cover art into the media files.
- Create podcasts from captured radio stations.
- Supports real audio and Microsoft ASF format.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!