oggment is a mixing/streaming environment able to mix an unlimited (depending on the CPU) number of vorbis encoded audio files. These files could came from from the hardisk with a line/mic input from the soundcard and stream to an icecast2.0 server.
It is being written with simplicity in mind and is planned to either use the portaudio or the sndlib libraries for cross-compilable audio. At the moment, however, this is untested. It uses SDL for keyboard events, threading, and visible interface.
It makes heavy use of key commands that may demand a bit of patience to learn. Also, using the joystick api of SDL, it is planned to develop a cheap joystick hardware/software combination for knob-turning satisfaction.
· libxml - new xml config file format (see CVS code)
What's New in This Release:
· 1.) downsampling for the encoding engine - it can now encode to
· 44,22,&11khz mono or stereo
· 2.) upsampling routines for 44,22khz mono/stereo ogg vorbis files
· 3.) XML config file
· 4.) streaming support for multiple streams