mp3cd is a simple perl-script to burn MP3's to audio-cd with Gtk-interface. Script converts MP3-files first to WAV-files with mpg123 and then uses cdrecord to burn them.
· cdrecord and CDR/CDRW burner
· Perl::Gtk package from CPAN.
· MPEG::MP3Info package from CPAN.
· Nice big HD full of MP3's...
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for mp3, MP3, mP3, Mp3 etc. files. Fix by Danial Pearce firstname.lastname@example.org
· Fixed a bug that caused program to exit when "filename.mp3" wasn't a true mp3-file.