mididings is a MIDI processor/router for ALSA, implemented as a Python module.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in mididings 20101119:
- The VoiceFilter() unit was improved to work properly for voices other than the highest and lowest one.
- A VoiceSplit() was added to allow easily creating multiple related voice filters (e.g. for a brass section).
- OSCInterface() and livedings were simplified by using default port numbers if none are specified.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Dominic Sacré
- ROOT \ Multimedia \ Audio
mididings is a MIDI processor/router for ALSA, implemented as a Python module. Some of its features are particularly geared towards live keyboardists.
Last updated on March 14th, 2012
feature list requirements