mBox is an audio file manager.
Here are some key features of "mBox":
· ability to reencode mp3/ogg/wma to mp3/ogg
· contains utility 'convertor' which converts whole directories to desired format. Bitrate, etc. is automatically adjusted depending on settings and source audio. See users-guide for further information
· supports reading/writing tags in MP3 ID3v1 and ID3v2, Ogg Vorbis
· supports reading WMA tags
· supports FreeDB, treates encoded files as if it was CD, so you can simply select your files and - if found in database - write tags to them. Nifty, isn't it? =)
· supports auto tagging - reads tag information from filename
· supports batch tags editing
· supports batch files renaming (can use tags)
· supports directory renaming (can use tags)
What's New in This Release:
· This version brings several small improvements in tag reading, file renaming and FreeDB searching.