Playlist Repair Done Right
If a few files are still missing, it's possible they were renamed. listFix() has a simple way of finding these files as well, by scanning your media library for files that have a similar name to the one in your playlist.
- M3U/M3U8/PLS Support
- Find lost/missing playlist entries
- Insert/Move/Delete/Replace/Append entries
- Insert/Append Playlists
- Sort the playlist by filename, status, and location
- Randomize the list
- Remove duplicates and/or missing tracks from the playlist
- Copy all songs in a list to a specified directory
- Advanced search for renamed tracks
- Launch an entry or playlist in the system's default media program
- Support for URL & UNC path entries
- Save playlists with absolute or relative references
- Batch repairing of playlists
- Batch find closest matches (for renamed files)
- Batch repair Winamp Media Library playlists
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Version 2.2.0 is dedicated to my late grandfather, Robert "Ruby" Caron. We love & miss you Pep.