Used to rename batches of mp3 files by reading the ID3 tag at the end of the file.
id3ren is used to rename batches of mp3 files by reading the ID3 tag at the end of the file which contains the song name, artist, album, year, and a comment. The secondary function of id3ren is a tagger, which can create, modify, or remove ID3 tags. The id3 fields can be set on the command line, or "guessed" from the path and the filename.
- be used to rename you mp3
- be used to edit and tag your mp3
- be used to see the id3 tags
- get information from the filename to tag the files
- create directories when renaming
- support idv1.1 tags
- copy tags from another mp3
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!