gID3 is a GUI ID3 tag editor with a very nice user interface.
My goal is to make it the most usefull ID3 tag editor. I usually only make changes when I get feedback. So use it and give me some feedback.
i havent tesed this on any machine except my linux box, but it should compile on any thing thats posix compliednt and has gnome properly installed.
copy the binary file derived from making to '/usr/local/bin' or something like that.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed limit/boundary checks in the trim() function, which caused the worst segmentation faults;
· variable "recursive" initialized, which fixes other problems;
· code that changes "/" chars to spaces, since it's a forbidden char for unix filesystems;
· the trim() function now uses isspace() instead of checking for spaces only, for the sake of completeness;
· remember the old dirname when the user selects '..' in dirlist