cover2kopete is an Amarok script that takes the a cover image of a song which is currently being played in Amarok.
1. Activate the `global idendity` in Kopete's settings.
2. Install cover2kopete.amarokscript.tar.gz with Amarok's script manager (But don't activate it yet!)
3. Open the script in an editor. The URL should be: ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/scripts/cover2kopete.sh
4. Change line 36 (normalphoto="...") and put in an URL to a user photo which should be used when no music is being played. It shouldn't be too big (e.g. 75*75 px).
5. Activate the script via Amarok's script manager.