autoEqualizer is an automatic equalizer for the Amarok player, which loads equalizer presets based on what genre of songs you are listening to.
Just run the script, and then then equalizer preset will be selected based on your current track's genre.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is probably the last release for Amarok 1.4.x
· Call equalizerState() to enable the equalizer to "On" just in case it is switched off.
· The string returned is type unicode. Get the acutal string.
· Add debug info when switching on the equalizer
· If no or incorrect mode is specified, do a default message show.
· There are two modes to display messages, shortStatusMessage and popupMessage.
· Make it possible to use both. We still might need a configuration window to let the user choose the option
· But for now, that's not a priority. Currently, it can be changed by setting MODE=1 or MODE=2 in the .py fi