This is my first amaroK's plugin that fetch lyrics from the amazing letras.mus.br's database. It's quite simple and can (no doubt) be improved.
Terra Letras (lyrics plugin) also store displayed lyrics in your homedir so that you can sing along even offline.
To stop fetching lyrics only in brazilian portuguese you have to change the default value of the "locale" variable in the very begining of the shell script.
It's not possible to configure it using a GUI, for now.
What's New in This Release:
· Now every line's first word is capitalized, making it more "normal".
· It has a GUI now to configure the language of the fetched lyrics (currently it's en_US or pt_BR).
· Now we alert you about not found lyrics.
· The lyrics body now shows empty lines in new paragraphs (was a config problem in the fetcher).
· Added a simple XML header to the lyrics data sent to the player.
· Just fixed the problem of cutting off some lines.
· Better error handling
· Deals with accents
· Supress useless information from the lyrics server
· Works with recent versions of Amarok