Playlist to any format 0.2.2
Playlist to any format is an Amarok script written in in order to add some abilities to Amarok.
Playlist to any format is an Amarok script written in in order to add some abilities to Amarok. These abilities include the ability to save your playlist to any format you want and to copy it to clipboard in an formatted view.
- Present your Amarok playlist in any form
- Well documented syntax of tagz
- GUI written in PerlQt
- config file, if you do not like to install PerlQt
- seven pre-stored presets
- three nice examples of tagz templates
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Interface. Now it does almost all I expect from it
- Add 'track' cmdline attribute to process certain tracks
- Interface now can show normal message if no PerlQt installed.