Playlist to any format 0.2.2
Playlist to any format is an Amarok script written in in order to add some abilities to Amarok.
- Present your Amarok playlist in any form
- Well documented syntax of tagz
- GUI written in PerlQt
- config file, if you do not like to install PerlQt
- seven pre-stored presets
- three nice examples of tagz templates
Playlist to any format
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Interface. Now it does almost all I expect from it
- Add 'track' cmdline attribute to process certain tracks
- Interface now can show normal message if no PerlQt installed.