Playlist to any format 0.2.2
Playlist to any format is an Amarok script written in in order to add some abilities to Amarok.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Playlist to any format 0.2.2:
- Interface. Now it does almost all I expect from it
- Add 'track' cmdline attribute to process certain tracks
- Interface now can show normal message if no PerlQt installed.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Nick Shaman
- ROOT \ Multimedia \ amaroK Scripts
Playlist to any format is an Amarok script written in in order to add some abilities to Amarok. These abilities include the ability to save your playlist to any format you want and to copy it to clipboard in an formatted view.
Last updated on August 27th, 2008
feature list requirements