Greyhound 0.1 Alpha 4
A new remote control interface that turns your Amarok-equipped computer into a full-fledged media server.
Greyhound is better than existing web control scripts because you can seek between songs, you don't have to reload the page every two minutes, and it's compatible with Apple's handheld devices and other devices that support meta viewports.
- Supports Amarok through the DCOP interface
- Fully loaded AJAX-based interface
- Ability to allow or disallow playback control
- Displays album artwork
- Includes iPhone�-friendly interface
- Written in pure PHP
- No external web server required
- Free and open source
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for Avahi (publishes the service on the local network with MDNS) (for developers, the service name is _greyhound._tcp)
- Added authentication support
- Added graphical configuration
- Added IPv6 support