Amarok Full Screen 0.5
Amarok Full Screen provides a full screen front end for Amarok.
The look can be changed by custom THEMES.
· Qt3 development files (IT WILL NOT WORK WITH QT4!!)
· kde development files (dcopclient.h)
· g++ compiler
Just run "make" to compile the program. If it doesn't work, try running "qmake" (or "qmake-qt3") first and then "make".
For installation run "make install" (requires root priviliges)
To run the program just run "amarokFS". An entry in the start-menu should also be created (may depend on distro, tested on ubuntu).
What's New in This Release:
· many fixes and updates by Martin Kossler - thanks a lot!
· better progessbar
· new element - labelPixmap
· new element - nextPlaying
· context menu instead of settings button
· mouse hiding
· added amarok script