Xtreme Media Player 0.6.0
A free cross-platform media player
Xtreme Media Player is licensed under GPLv2 (GNU General Public License Version 2).
- support for different audio formats: mpeg audio (mp3), ogg vorbis, flac, speex, wav, aiff (aifc, aif), au (snd).
- support for playlist formats like xspf, m3u and pls.
- remote music playback via url.
- read general tag info from diferent audio formats (title, artist , album, genre, track number, year, comments)
- read specific tag info depending on the audio format
- retrieve current song title from shoutcast streaming radios
- player control panel (play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume controls)
- playlist manager panel with drag and drop support
- skinnable interface
- swing based graphical interface
- keyboard shortcuts
- Interaction with Microsoft Intellitype commands (Windows x86 only)
- spectrum bars
- volume meter
Xtreme Media Player
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- REWORKED - Some source files were rewritten in order to fix bugs and support the new upcoming features
- REWORKED - Changes have been made to the audio engine (to fix some issues in Linux platform)
- REWORKED - Implemented the new Playlist Manager
- NEW - Added Software Update support