XtMix is a mixer program that is KDE aware, supports session management, and is simple to use.
XtMix is a mixer program that is KDE aware, supports session management, and is simple to use. The current version is 0.4 which can be improved.
- XtMix detects a running KDE and uses its color settings. It even responds to color change requests. And all this whithout being a KDE application, it also works if you have no KDE installed.
- XtMix optionally provides a launcher window containing a small main volume control. Works great with FvwmButtons (aka GoodStuff). Fvwm users will love it!
- XtMix supports session management, preserving mixer values and geometry settings from one session to the next (only if a session manager is running, of course).
- XtMix can be supplied with a mixer device, making it possible to control other devices than /dev/mixer. Useful if you have multiple sound boards.
- XtMix has an option to eliminate the bass/treble controls. These are often detected, but do not work (e.g. on SB16 Vibra boards).
- In addition, XtMix is quite simple to use and uses only little space on your desk
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!