XMMS Picture Viewer Input Plugin 0.1.0
XMMS Picture Viewer (alias Xmms-Slideshow) is an Input Plugin for XMMS.
XMMS Picture Viewer Input Plugin adds picture support. Whenever a picture file is selected in XMMS the plugin will be used to display it. There is a configurable time how long the picture should be displayed. When this time has elapsed the next file from the XMMS playlist will be started. So it's very easy to use XMMS for showing a slideshow (and that's why the project is also called "XMMS-Slideshow").
Together with Bemused XMMS-Slideshow could be used to control your picture galleries from a mobile phone. From the phone's display you can see and navigate through the complete directory tree on your harddisk.
The XMMS Picture Viewer was written for Linux and was developed/tested under kernel 184.108.40.206 (but there should be no obstacles to run it under other kernel versions).
Here are some key features of "XMMS Picture Viewer Input Plugin":
· Support for different picture formats: .tga, .bmp, .pnm, .pbm, .pgm, .ppm, .xpm, .xcf, .pcx, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .lbm, .png.
· Configurable time that an image is displayed
· Fullscreen or window mode
· Configurable width and height of the window
· Cursor disable (if above window)
The SW is written in C and uses standard C-libraries and the GLib2. Additionally the SDL package and Gtk2 need to be installed.