WMsmixer is a hack to wmmixer which makes some changes to the display and adds a few new features.
You probably want to read the README.wmmixer file too. Most of that applies to this program, apart from the recsrc code which has been removed.
What's New in This Release:
· Added scrollwheel support. If your scrollwheel is mapped to buttons 4 and 5, using it will increase/decrease the volume of the current channel.
· Removed all the recsrc code.
· Changed the display arrangement slightly, and replaced the recsrc button with a numeric/text display.
· Added the setname configuration option, which allows you to give a different channel name (4 chars max) to the built in one if you wish.
· Clicking on the channel icon will briefly display the text name for the channel. This is also displayed when you switch channels.
· Mono channels have one wide bar rather than two thinner ones.
· Changed some icons, and added a few new ones. Several icons are still to be created. Any submissions are always welcome.